By: Heben Nigatu [Buzzfeed]
The Tumblr Creepy White Guys collects messages from “creepy white guys with Asian fetishes”.
From the Tumblr’s description:
Every Asian girl who has ever tried online dating, whether on POF, OKCupid, or Match has experienced it: messages from Creepy White Guys with Asian fetishes. I just got back into the dating scene and am already being bombarded with some absolutely horrifying messages. I’ve collected some of the best ones here, and I welcome any additions to my collection.
1. There’s this guy who lost his job.
2. There’s this wealthy and distinguished man who only wants the best.
3. There’s this guy who knows how to treat a woman right.
4. There’s this guy whose “friend” probably does not exist.
5. There’s this guy who wants to know why you’re so scared.
6. There’s this guy who just wants Asian women to know what Asian women prefer.
7. There’s this big strong dude.
8. There’s this guy who is working on his whatever-Asian-language-this-is-supposed-to-be.
9. There’s this guy who just wants to be like all the other successful white men.
10. And this lovely three part exchange. What do I even highlight?!? [TW: rape]