This is a chilling picture: the second super typhoon in the western Pacific in 2 months. Super Typhoon Haiyan is expected to make landfall in the Philippines tomorrow morning, local time.
Our thoughts are with the people in the path of the storm. (Including some of our friends and family. If you can get in touch with yours, tell them you love them and to stay safe.) And in the words of our pals at Forecast the Facts: climate changed.
- the-philisophilicle-majicarp likes this
- zillah975 reblogged this from tygermama
- the---cat-is-called-hamish reblogged this from tygermama
- tygermama reblogged this from introspectivenavelgazer
- queer-filam-artivism reblogged this from 18mr
- introspectivenavelgazer reblogged this from 18mr
- jamiedole reblogged this from 18mr
- 18mr posted this